The Challenge Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
This course will be beneficial for any manager wishing to enhance the corporate governance of their company (public or SOE). Corporate governance is critical for the effective functioning of any organisation. This course is intended for all persons who need to apply the principles of ethics and effective corporate governance to organisational culture. A video about BOTI’s the Corporate Governance Training course is presented below.
The Solution (Corporate Governance Training Course:Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
After the Corporate Governance Training Course, you should be able to:
Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between values, ethics and organisational culture and its impact on achieving goals and objectives (Corporate Governance Training Course). The complexity of the conflicts between personal values and the entity’s values and ethical codes is illustrated with examples from the South African workplace. The relationship between personal values, organisational ethics, and the entity’s culture is demonstrated through examples from the South African workplace.
Apply the concept of corporate ethics.
- The imperatives for ethical conduct in South African organisations are explained with reference to acts, regulations, codes and other documents relevant to the entity.
- The role of corporate governance within an entity is analysed to determine the contribution of a unit in promoting internal organisational codes and ethical practices. The specific ethical practices of a unit in different areas are analysed with examples.
- Relevant documents include the South Africa’s Constitution, the King Report, PFMA, the principles of Batho Pele, as well as acts, regulations and codes governing the sector or specific industry.
Analyse the business in relation to the principles of corporate ethics.
Formulate recommendations for promoting organisational values, the code of conduct and ethical practices within a unit and entity including:
- An implementation plan
- The role and responsibilities of the manager
- The communication activities
- monitoring and evaluating improvements
Work effectively with others as a member of a team, group, organisation or community to improve the culture of the unit.
Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information in order to identify areas of unethical conduct in the unit.
Organise and manage oneself and one`s activities responsibly and effectively in order to demonstrate ethical conduct.
Delivery Method (Corporate Governance Training Course: Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
- Two-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates (for Corporate Governance Training Course:Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa) will receive:
- Refreshments (lunch, tea)
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work)
- Attendance Certificate
- After training assistance for 3 months
Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on links below for price and venue of the courses:
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 12th Sep 2016
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 10th Oct 2016
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 14th Nov 2016
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 12th Dec 2016
Corporate Governance Training Course is an essential skill. As JFK said Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.