Introduction: Adobe Photoshop Training Course
Adobe Photoshop Beginners will aid to make Photoshop easier to understand and use. Instead of using technical explanations, the course is rather designed in a manner that focuses on training delegates using brief and to-the- point explanations of specific parts of Photoshop you’re most likely to need.
Outline: Adobe Photoshop Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Working with layers and selections on images.
• Learning how to retouch and adjust images.
• Learning how to Resize images
• Preparation of finished images
Course duration and fees: Adobe Photoshop Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop Training Course
The course (Adobe Photoshop Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
Delegates with limited Adobe Photoshop knowledge.
For the Adobe Photoshop Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Suitable IT skills and familiarity with Windows Operating System
- 24th Apr 2017 12:00:am at Adobe Photoshop for Beginners
- 1st May 2017 12:00:am at Adobe Photoshop for Intermediate & Advanced Users
- 22nd May 2017 12:00:am at Adobe Photoshop for Beginners
- 5th Jun 2017 12:00:am at Adobe Photoshop for Intermediate & Advanced Users
View Calendar for the latest course