Introduction: AutoCAD 2014 Advanced Training Course
AutoCAD 2014 Advanced employs developed techniques to coach delegates to be proficient in using AutoCAD software. Delegates are taught how identify the most suitable tool for the task, the best way to utilize that tool, as well as how to produce new tools to. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool a task, the best way to utilize that tool, and how to create new tools to achieve better results.
Outline: AutoCAD 2014 Advanced Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Exploring more Tools for Collaboration
• Working with 2D Automation and Cloud Collaboration
• Learning how to Manage Layers
• Learning how Setup the System
• User interface Customization
Course duration and fees: AutoCAD 2014 Advanced Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: AutoCAD 2014 Advanced Training Course
The course (AutoCAD 2014 Advanced Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
• Delegates who have experience in AutoCAD, with interest in learning more about it.
For the AutoCAD 2014 Advanced Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
• Knowledge of design, engineering principles or drafting
• Familiarity with AutoCAD or AutoCAD Essentials
• Should be able to operate on Microsoft® Windows® 8, Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® XP or Microsoft® Windows® Vista
View Calendar for the latest course