Introduction: AutoCAD Revit Structure Essentials Training Course
In this course delegates will learn about the basics of Autodesk Revit® Structure. Tools for analysis, parametric design, and documentation will be covered, and delegates will also be introduced to Building Information Modeling concepts. Through extensive practical exercises, delegates will be taught the basic features of Autodesk Revit Structure, 3D parametric design tools, and conclude with design visualization and construction documentation.
Outline: AutoCAD Revit Structure Essentials Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Autodesk Revit Structure introduction
• Grids and Levels Setup
• How to start structural projects
• How to add walls and Columns
• Schedule treatment
Course duration and fees: AutoCAD Revit Structure Essentials Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: AutoCAD Revit Structure Essentials Training Course
The course (AutoCAD Revit Structure Essentials Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
• Autodesk software users with an interest in learning Autodesk Revit Structure’s essential elements.
For the AutoCAD Revit Structure Essentials Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
• Understanding of drafting, engineering and structural Design principles.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows software
• CAD experience is not necessary
View Calendar for the latest course