Introduction: Autodesk 3Ds Max Design Essentials Training Course
This course, The Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2013 Fundamentals presents a comprehensive introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design software that will help assist the new operator to optimize the use of this program and expand the knowledge of current self-taught users. The course deals with real-world tasks faced by the primary operators of Autodesk 3ds Max Design: i.e. Architectural Professionals i, Interior Design, Civil and Mechanical Engineers, Product Design Industries.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design is a powerful and robust program that can be very difficult to grasp. This training offers a good introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design assisting operators in making optimum use of this program, as well as expanding the knowledge of current self taught users.
Outline: Autodesk 3Ds Max Design Essentials Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Introduction – Visualization Workflow, the Project Folder, Viewport display and Labels
• Configuring -Viewport Navigation, Units Setup, Properties of Layer & Object
• 2D Objects modelling, Lathe Modifier, 2D Booleans, The Sweep Modifier, Snaps for Precision
• Project Files assembly, Importing/linking
• Coordinates Mapping and Scale – Spline Mapping
• Techniques for Modeling , Primitives, Transforms, Poly Modeling , Sub-Object, Transform Centers, Cloning
• Lighting and Rendering – Photometric , Exposure Control
• Rendering Mental Ray
• Rendering and Cameras
Course duration and fees: Autodesk 3Ds Max Design Essentials Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Autodesk 3Ds Max Design Essentials Training Course
The course (Autodesk 3Ds Max Design Essentials Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
The course is designed in the context of “real-world tasks” faced by users of
Autodesk 3d Max Design.
For the Autodesk 3Ds Max Design Essentials Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Engineering, drafting and designing practices
3D modeling experience
Exposure to Microsoft® Windows® programs
- 13th Feb 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 13th Mar 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 10th Apr 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 8th May 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
View Calendar for the latest course