Introduction: Sage Pastel Intro to Bookkeeping Courses
This complete training programme will teach delegates the basic bookkeeping terminology and concepts, then teach delegates about the usage of bookkeeping documents in a manual accounting system.
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is component of accounting within business. Examples of transactions are sales, purchases, payments and receipts . Any process that involves the recording of financial transactions is a bookkeeping process.
The Bookkeeping function is normally undertaken by a bookkeeper. A bookkeeper (or book-keeper), is a someone who “writes up” the day-to-day financial transactions in an organization and is usually responsible for writing the “daybooks”.
Outline: Sage Pastel Intro to Bookkeeping Courses
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Understanding how Value Added Tax works
• Working with Subsidiary Journals
• Understanding the income statement
• Learning about Bank Reconciliation
Course duration and fees: Sage Pastel Intro to Bookkeeping Courses
Our training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Sage Pastel Intro to Bookkeeping Courses
The course (Sage Pastel Intro to Bookkeeping Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
• Delegates who have limited exposure to bookkeeping
For the Sage Pastel Intro to Bookkeeping Courses it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
• Mathematical literacy or grade 10 Mathematics
- 13th Feb 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 13th Mar 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 10th Apr 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 8th May 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
View Calendar for the latest course