Quick Look Course Summary:Mastering Data & Records Management
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 10,615.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 6,434.81 EX VAT 10 Person R 4,214.39 EX VAT
Certification Type:Service Seta Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Seek and you will find what… you are looking for!
- Keeping records, although often considered to be a tedious task, is of the utmost importance in literally keeping things on track.
- It’s only when one is under pressure to find information that has not been properly updated or kept in the right place or has been misfiled in a nebulous system that the importance of keeping administrative records becomes painfully evident and really hits home in a BIG WAY..
- The material covered in this course will help you to maintain systems that will enable you to control and manage all types of confidential information and administrative records.
- You will also learn how to install and maintain an efficient and effective system for the ordering and distribution of office stationery.
- BOTI offers office administration courses, business admin training and office management training programmes. Book your seat now on BOTI’s Mastering Data & Records Management course. BOTI offers business training programmes across South Africa.
Get your records up to date and learn how to:
- Control and deal with confidential information and documents.
- Control and evaluate ordering and distribution of office stationery.
- Implement control measures with individuals.
- Identify and solve problems related to co-ordination and maintenance of effective office procedures and processes.
- Effectively work with others when controlling confidential information.
- Effectively work with others when maintaining stationery stock.
- Collect, analyse, organize and critically evaluate information pertaining to the smooth running of an office.
- Effectively communicate with individuals while co-ordinating and maintaining effective procedures and processes.
Benefits of attending Mastering Records & Data Management course:
Upon successful completion of this course you will have mastered the techniques of good records management and will have developed your skills in the following areas:
- Understanding the nature of confidential information.
- Understanding the systems and procedures for dealing with confidential information.
- Securing documents in an appropriate manner.
- Securing documents within an appropriate timeframe.
- Securing documents and information without compromising any relevant stakeholder.
- Appropriate methods for the ordering and distribution of office stationery.
- Implementing a plan to effectively control office stationery policies, procedures and strategies.
- Developing plans to monitor, maintain and improve stationery stock levels in terms of organizational requirements.
- Developing and implementing effective shrinkage controls.
- Implementing control measures with individuals to ensure smooth running systems.
- Producing accurate reports that reflect stationery movements for a given period of time.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at those individuals who wish to improve their office administration skills.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Service Seta Unit Standard 110009: Manage administration records.
Public Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time.