Customer Service Excellence
‘The customer is king’ may be an old cliché yet it is still widely used when dealing with customer service excellence. Without the customer, there is no business, hence, for any business to succeed it needs to develop a customer service excellence culture that takes a serious approach towards achieving and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and whereby measures are in place to consistently monitor and strive to improve customer service levels on an ongoing basis.
The material outlined in this course will help you develop the skills you need to effectively improve your understanding of the importance of the customer or client to the success of any business. You will learn how to monitor customer service levels between an organization and its customers, both internal and external and take remedial steps towards improving customer service levels where necessary.
‘The customer is king’ – make your business his kingdom when you learn how to:
- Identify internal and external customers.
- Measure customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Understand and describe the levels of customer service expected by the organization.
- Understand and describe the importance of the customer/client to the organization.
- Know your customer.
- Build a customer service centre of excellence.
- Monitor customer service levels between the organization and its customers/clients.
Benefits of attending: Customer service excellence course
Upon successful completion of this course you will have gotten to know your customer on many levels and become adept at:
- Identifying internal and external customers in the ‘supply chain’ including internal and external suppliers and customers, contractors, service providers, consultants and sales team members.
- Understanding what is required by the organization in terms of customer service standards and determine key performance areas.
- Understand the importance of maintaining and achieving customer service levels.
- Understanding the consequences of poor service on the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Measure customer satisfaction levels on an ongoing basis with key performance areas in line with organizational standards.
- Provide feedback to team members in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Record and evaluate the results of measuring activities involving levels of customer satisfaction and recommend corrective action where necessary.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at managers who are seeking to improve their knowledge and skills of customer relations.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 242829: Monitor the level of service to a range of customers
Public Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. You might also enjoy: Creative Problem Solving and critical thinking course