Introduction to Programming Training Course Using Python
For anyone with an interest in programming, this course is for you. Designed to be simple, this training program is a great introduction if you are interested in computers but aren’t quite sure what you want to do yet. Why not try programming?
Purpose of the course: The introduction to programming training course is essentially a beginner’s course for anyone who desires to someday be a programmer. The course is not meant to be intimidating or advanced. It will likely be rather easy as it is simply a basic introduction.
What is the use? So, what is the use of this fairly simple course? If you take the introduction to programming training course you will be introduced to the practice of coding. This course will cover all of the basics when it comes to programming. After all, once you have the necessary skills, learning the language of any program becomes a much simpler task. You would also learn how to work and implement programming paradigms and get a chance to interactively practice your code.
Solution: If you think you would be benefited by the introduction to programming training course, it only last three days. I encourage you to check out the detailed course outline below to see what those three days would entail.
- How to get started
- Learning to type commands, the calculations of commands, the use of variables, how to interact with a user
- A deeper look into the process
- The different types of variables you can have, a few comparisons, how to write your own program
- The idea of a guessing game
- How to understand different things such as, methods, operators, and functions
What do you need to know? If you think this introduction to programming training course would benefit you than I would be sure that you are fairly computer literate as well as reasonably good at typing (essentially, they mean being able to type with at least two fingers, if not more).
So, regardless of whether you have made the decision to become a programmer or not, this course is a great step in that direction. It is simple enough to be easily grasped, yet challenging enough to help you determine if this is the path you would like to take. I highly encourage anyone who believes they might be interested in programming to sign up and complete this course. This course, though basic, is the foundation for everything you will need to know as a programmer.
BOTI offers a number of Courses, please click on links below for prices and venues:
- Programming in C# (MS Course no. 20483A ) on 13th Feb 2017
- Programming in C# (MS Course no. 20483A ) on 13th Mar 2017
- Programming in C# (MS Course no. 20483A ) on 10th Apr 2017
- Programming in C# (MS Course no. 20483A ) on 8th May 2017