Java Training Course
A type of bootcamp in a way, the Java training course is beneficial to anyone in the IT profession or the programming profession. Extensive and helpful, this course is not to be missed for anyone in these fields of study or profession.
Purpose of the course:The Java training course is meant to be fairly intense when it comes to what you’re learning. The time is spent understanding all the Java language fundamentals. This course is beneficial as a foundation for those who think they might be using the Java program for their business or other area.
What is the use?So, you might wonder why you should spend your money on the Java training course. The reality is that Java is used extensively in many different areas. It is a very popularly used program. Thus, through this course you could obtain knowledge of how to use the program and its benefits. Java has numerous advantages and can save you money. The money is saved because the tools you would need for development are all available free if you get them through Java. This includes tools like Eclipse.
Solution: Over the course of the five very beneficial days, you will cover a lot of things. Take a look at the detailed course outline below.
- Overview of the program along with a short history of it
- The different program editions for Java
- The basics of Java
- The primitives of Java
- What is Java.lang?
- Its different control structures
- Arrays for Java
- Different methods to use
- Time spent with such things as, constructors, access modifiers, encapsulation, etc.
- Inheritance: overriding, interfaces, etc.
- Java IO and its exceptions, working to understand files
- Exercise over socket server
- Basic programming with GUI
- Using JDBC for access to your database
What do you need to know?If you want to take the Java training course you need to first make sure that you have a basic knowledge and prior experience in the area of programming to reap all of the courses benefits. Seeing as the intended audience is people who are already programmers or in the IT profession, this likely shouldn’t be a problem.
BOTI offers a number of Courses, please click on links below for prices and venues:
- Adobe InDesign for Beginners on 27th Mar 2017 12:00:am
- Adobe InDesign for Intermediate & Advanced Users on 3rd Apr 2017 12:00:am
- Adobe InDesign for Beginners on 24th Apr 2017 12:00:am
- Adobe InDesign for Intermediate & Advanced Users on 1st May 2017 12:00:am