Introduction: Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate Training Course
PowerPoint: Basic forms the basis for this course. PowerPoint will be customized by working with the Ribbon in order to change application settings. Themes and templates will also be applied. SmartArt graphics and tables, multimedia content and interactive elements to slides will be discussed; Delegates will know how to best distribute presentations including PDF, HTML, and online broadcasts.
Outline: Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Use of Tables adding. Insertion, Formatting, using worksheets (excel)
• Additional Enhancements –WordArt, text and object actions, Equations, Clipping screens, Hyperlinks,
• Use of Animation – Ready-Made or Customizing
• Visual Elements Fine tuning – picture modifying, Diagram customization, chart formats. Graphic arrangement, use of Alt text
• Use Sound and Movies – playing sounds and videos
Course duration and fees: Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
TPlease consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate Training Course
The course (Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
PowerPoint operators who are experienced and would like to learn use PowerPoint optimally.
For the Microsoft Office PowerPoint Intermediate Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Beginners Course in MS PowerPoint for or equivalent knowledge.
View Calendar for the latest course