This course (Office Management Training Course) involves
- Controlling and evaluating ordering and distribution of office stationery
- Implementing control measures with individuals.
- Controlling and dealing with confidential information and documents
The Challenge (Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
Office Management is key to operating effectively in a work environment. This is to ensure that the organisation operates effectively and maximise its Human Capital potential.
The Solution (Office Management Training Course:Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
The outcomes of the course (Office Management Training Course) include:
- Control and deal with confidential information and documents. Confidential information is defined and described. The system and procedures used for dealing with confidential information is explained with examples. Documents are secured in an appropriate manner and within an agreed time frame. Utmost care is taken to avoid compromising any relevant stakeholder.
- Control and evaluate ordering and distribution of office stationery. A plan is presented to effectively control office stationery policies, procedures and strategies. Plans are developed on how to monitor, maintain and improve stock levels in accordance with organisational requirements. Effective shrikgage controls are developed and implemented for an organisation. Evidence of accurate reports are produced reflecting stationery movements for a given period.
- The control of the administration system and procedures is explained and applied to ensure effective administering of stationery. Documentation used for the control of stationery in an accurate, complete way, which complies with requirements is explained to employees. Effective stationery control procedures, systems and follow up actions are evaluated and explained.
- Implement control measures with individuals. Contracted control measures are implemented and non-conformances are identified for reporting to person with the authority to deal with them. Non-conformances are recorded and corrective actions negotiated according to organisational requirements. Reported non-conformance is handled in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and is duly recorded.
- A comprehensive understanding of organisational policies, procedures and systems
- Methods and techniques for controlling individuals
- Stationery purchasing and distribution procedures and budget levels
- Authorisation levels and individuals.
- Delivery Method (Office Management Training Course: Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Pretoria and all major centres)
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates (for Office Management Training Course:Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa) will receive:
- Material, refreshments (lunch, tea), after training assistance for 3 months (Office Management Training Course)
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work) (Office Management Training Course)
Office Management Training Course is an essential skill.
Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on links below for price and venue of the courses:
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 13th Feb 2017
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 13th Mar 2017
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 10th Apr 2017
- Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town on 8th May 2017
Book Now! View Calendar for the latest course