Presentation Skill Training
Why is Presentation Skills Training Relevant? A study has been conducted amongst experienced middle and senior executives around the world to determine the things they feared the most. The item that ranked no 1 on the list is “Public Speaking”. Death was ranked as 8th! As crazy as this sounds, most of us would rather die than stand up in front of a crowd and present.
The Challenge: Presentation Skills Training
Whether personally or professionally, we are all called at some stage of our lives to present in front of a crowd, report findings, persuade a stakeholders to agree to fund a proposal and so on. More often than not, we lose an audience, a deal or a business proposition because of the lack of confidence due to lacking presentation skills.
The Solution (Presentation Skills Training Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
Presentation Skills Training Johannesburg: this one day Presentation Mastery course will equip you with the skills to present with impact and confidently in any given situation.
The course will cover the following aspects:
- Facing your presentation fears
- What makes a presenter effective?
- Voice production and projection
- How to “fake it till you make it” (appearing confident)
- Planning and structuring a presentation with the audience in mind
- Presenting with impact using opening “attention grabbers” and visual aids
- Presentation Mastery: Ensuring the right delivery, content and slides
- Communicating Complex Ideas Successfully
- Compelling introductions: to persuade and captivate
Delivery Method (Presentation Skills Training Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates (for Presentation Skills Training Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa) will receive:
- Handbook (Presentation Skills Training)
- Tea, lunch and refreshments (Presentation Skills Training)
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work)
- Certificate (Presentation Skills Training)
- After training assistance for 3 months (Presentation Skills Training)
Presentation Mastery is an essential skills. As JFK said Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
- 8th May 2017 12:00:am at Presentation Skills
- 15th May 2017 12:00:am at Presentation Skills Training
- 12th Jun 2017 12:00:am at Presentation Skills
- 19th Jun 2017 12:00:am at Presentation Skills Training