Introduction: Six Sigma Courses
This course gives one an understanding of the basic methods used for Six Sigma. The Six Sigma Courses: Yellow Belt training content includes the basic improvement procedures and the required measurement techniques. For many companies, Yellow Belt training will provide the skills for one to become a “subject matter expert” allowing the individual to become a central figure in single or multiple projects.
Outline: Six Sigma Courses: Yellow Belt
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• The Basics and definitions -History, Lean Six Sigma Project deliverables, Problem Solving, Voice of the Customer
• The Fundamentals of Six Sigma -Critical to Quality Characteristics , Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule), Project Metrics, Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
• The Lean Enterprise
• The Seven Elements of Waste – Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting.
• 5S – Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
• Process Definition – Fishbone Diagrams, Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map, Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• Six Sigma Statistics
• Measurement System Analysis
• Process Capability
• Lean Controls
• Control Methods for 5S
• Six Sigma Control Plans, Cost Benefit Analysis, Elements of the Control Plan
• Elements of the Response Plan
• Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
Course duration: Six Sigma Courses
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced and improved.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Six Sigma
The course (Six Sigma Courses) is designed for the following attendees:
People who are interested in improving and enhancing business processes. This may include devising methods for reducing costs, increasing efficiencies or increasing revenue or sales.
View Calendar for the latest course