The Challenge Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
In order for an entity to be sustainable and grow it is key that employees can adapt to change -hence the Change Management Training Course.
The Solution (Change Management Training Course Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
Change Management Training Course: this two day course will equip you with the skills to master change.
Change management is an approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations to a desired future state. In a project management context, change management may refer to a project management process wherein changes to the scope of a project are formally introduced and approved or the definition of change management defined on this page
The Change Management Training Course will allow for:
- Formulating recommendations on implementing the change process.
- Demonstrating knowledge of and insight into the need for change within the context of environment change.
- Analysing an area requiring a change process.
- Selecting a model for implementing a change management process.
Further skills learnt will include being able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of and insight into the need for change within the context of environment change.
- The nature of change and its impact on organisational sustainability are explained with reference to internal and external environmental change affecting a specific unit.
- The requirement for change is motivated by identifying the benefits of change for a unit.
- The requirement for change in a unit of an entity is identified in terms of a desired state compared with the current state.
- The results of a SWOT or other suitable analysis are presented to substantiate the argument in favour of a change process -The SWOT analysis should include the benefits of implementing change, the main risks and obstacles, the positive forces to be harnessed and the change resilience in the unit.
- Select a paradigm for implementing a change management process.
- The nature of 2 change models are described with reference to their appropriateness for different change processes.
- The rationale for selecting the model are described with reference to the findings of the analysis.
- Formulate recommendations on implementing the change process.
- The change management plan presented describes the changes to be implemented in relation to the needs identified in the SWOT analysis. The change management plan includes the the actions, phases of the plan, the persons accountable for the actions, the timing, communication with stakeholders, desired results, expected positive and negative responses to the change, anticipated obstacles, as well as plans to circumvent the obstacles and negative responses.
- The actions proposed for managing the anticipated human responses to the change process are appropriate to the findings of the SWOT a
In order to achieve the above, the following will be understood:
- Theories of change management.
- Theories of change.
- Human responses to change.
- Models of change management.
- Techniques for conducting a SWOT analysis (i.e. strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats).
- Components of a change management plan.
Delivery Method (Change Management Training Course:Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
- Two-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates (for Change Management Training Course: Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa) will receive:
- Refreshments (lunch, tea)
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work)
- Attendance Certificate
Course Schedule and Costs for Change Management Training Course
Please click on links below for price and venue of the courses:
- Change Management Training Course on 8th Aug 2016
- Change Management on 8th Aug 2016
- Change Management Training Course on 12th Sep 2016
- Change Management on 12th Sep 2016
- Change Management Training Course on 10th Oct 2016
- Change Management on 10th Oct 2016
Change Management Training Course is an essential skills. As JFK said Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.