Introduction: Assertiveness And Self-Confidence Training Course
Self-confident as well as assertiveness are 2 abilities which are essential achievements in life. If you Do Not feel worthy, as well as/or you Do Not understand how to express your self-worth when communicating with other people, life can be extremely painful. These abilities supply opportunities as well as benefits to your participants in their particular professional as well as personal lives.
The Assertiveness as well as Self-Confidence program will supply delegates an awareness of Exactly What assertiveness as well as self-confidence each mean (in general as well as to them personally) as well as how formulate those feelings in their particular day-to-day lives. These abilities will cover numerous aspects of your participant’s lives as well as have a positive influence on all of them.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Assertiveness And Self-Confidence Training Course
This course will assist delegates in understanding: Assertiveness And Self-Confidence
For the Assertiveness And Self-Confidence Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
None, course conducted in English
Outline: Assertiveness And Self-Confidence Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
BOTI’s Program Outline
Component 1: Starting Out
• Housekeeping matters and administration
• Activities to break the ice
• The Parking Area
• Program Objectives
Component 2: Exactly What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
• Exactly what is Assertiveness?
• The 4 Styles
• Exactly what is Self-Confidence?
Component 3: Hurdles to Our Objectives
• Kinds of Negative Thinking
• Personal Application
• Training Example
Component 4: Communication abilities
• Listening as well as Hearing: they are not the exact same thing
• Body Language
• Asking Queries
Component 5: The Significance of Setting Objectives
• Why Setting Objectives is essential
• Our Challenge to You
• Setting SMART Objectives
Component 6: Feeling the Part
• Creating Positive Self-Talk
• Identifying as well as Addressing Strengths as well as Weaknesses
• Identifying Your Worth
Component 7: Looking the Part
• The Significance of Appearance
• First Impressions Count!
• The Role of Body Language
Component 8: Sounding the Part
• Sounding Confident
• It Is the Manner in Which You Say It
• Utilizing ‘I’ Messages
Component 9: Powerful Presentations
• Utilizing STAR to Make Your Case
• Exactly What to-do When You’re on the Spot
Component 10: Coping Techniques
• Articulating Disagreement
• Generating Rapport
• Coming to Consensus
Component 11: Working with Challenging Behavior
• Essential Techniques
• Working with Challenging Circumstances
Component 12: Concluding
• Assessment of Parking Area
• Key Learnings
• Conclusion of activity Plans as well as assessments
• Wise Men’s words
Course duration and fees: Assertiveness And Self-Confidence Training Course
Our one day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please contact BOTI for information around costing
Assertiveness And Self-Confidence Training Course – Affordable – held in South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban) – Improve your skills!