Introduction: AutoCAD Electrical Essentials
This course, AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals, deals with the key major subjects for operating AutoCAD Electrical. One will produce schematic drawings (point to point and ladder logic), PLC-I/O circuits, panel drawings, utilizing commands that are automated for symbol insertion, tagging of component, numbering of wires, and modification of drawing. Also, the training material sets out techniques for customizing AutoCAD Electrical symbols, databases and circuits. Further areas covered deal with, reporting tools, title block linking, project files and templates
Outline: AutoCAD Electrical Essentials
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Basic Workflow & Design Environment
• Project Basics, Project Manager, Lists, Projects management
• Configurations and settings. Wire Types, Reference Files, Drawing Properties, Symbols, Icon, Footprints
• Schematic Wiring. Ladders, Point-to-Point, Signals
• Schematic Components. Insertion of Symbols, from Lists, includes Multiple Phase Circuits, Circuit Builder
• Schematic Editing. Basic Utilities, Catalog, Updating Blocks, Auditing
• Schematic Reports and Panel Layouts – utilizing the Terminal Strip Editor
• Managing Part Catalog Databases, Pin List Database, Terminal Properties Database, Title Block Attributes
• Automation Tools. Schematics from Spreadsheets
• PLC Modules
• Advanced Tools – Adding Wire Data and Managing Cables
Course duration and fees: AutoCAD Electrical Essentials Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: AutoCAD Electrical Essentials Training Course
The course (AutoCAD Electrical Essentials Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
Targeted at new users of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Essentials.
For the AutoCAD Electrical Essentials Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Designing, Drafting, engineering principles, Microsoft.
- 13th Feb 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 13th Mar 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 10th Apr 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 8th May 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
View Calendar for the latest course