Quick Look Course Summary:Apply the budget function in a business unit
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 15,365.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 9,344.72 EX VAT 10 Person R 6,014.09 EX VAT
Certification Type: Non-Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Apply the budget function in a business unit
Enroll now on a budget management course. Learn
Common Kinds of Budgets
Who Should Be Involved?
Exactly What Should A Budget Look Like?
Exactly What Information Do I Need?
Factoring In Historical Data
Putting It All Together
Gathering Related Information
Adjusting For Special Circumstances
Computer Based Methods
Formal Financial Models
Utilizing the Average
Controlling the Budget
This unit standard is aimed at managers of small businesses and junior managers of business units in larger organisations.
Upon successful completion of this Unit Standard course you will become proficient at:
- Monitoring and controlling actual expenses and revenue against projected expenses and revenue.
- Analysing the budget needs of a business unit.
- Explaining the concept of budgeting in a business unit.
- Presenting and justifying a proposed budget for a business unit.
- Present and justify a proposed budget for a business unit.
- Analyse the budget needs of a business unit.
- Monitor and control actual expenses and revenue against projected expenses and revenue.
- Explain the concept of budgeting in a business unit.
(This Unit Standard course is aligned to: Further Education and Training Certificate: Business Administration Services SAQA I.D. 61595 NQF Level: NQF Level 04, Unit Standard: 13941, Number of credits: 5
Who should attend: Apply the budget function in a business unit course
This course is aimed at those who wish to expand their knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.