InDesign Training Course
You might be a business owner, a student, a part-time worker, etc. Regardless of what kind of work you do, there are always ways to stay ahead of the game to ensure that you are always ensuring maximum professionality.
If you have never heard of Adobe InDesign, it is a leader in the area of desktop publishing. If you would like to use InDesign, the features are incredible and it has the ability to create richer documents with much higher complexity. If you take advantage of this program, you will be able to work with more efficiency and greater speed.
Purpose of the InDesign Training Course: So, why should you decide to take a InDesign Training Course? The course will aid in teaching you the impressive features of the program and will keep you ahead of the game in computer software.
The skills you will learn from this course are beneficial because your documents will look more professional. You might think that you could simply use a Word document and transfer it to a PDF, however it simply won’t look quite the same. Learning to use Adobe InDesign also means that you can now produce posters, book, brochures, and e-zines that look fantastic. It all may look intimidating at first glance, but it is actually quite easy to navigate and use.
Along with these useful feature, it will also help you with typography, images, different formats, printing, etc.
Solution InDesign Training Course
There will be a total of eleven lessons throughout the course that typically lasts 2 days, and these have been detailed them below.
- Lesson 1: Learning the Essential Skill of InDesign
- Lesson 2: Using Master Pages to Build Documents
- Lesson 3: Work in Type and Text
- Lesson 4: Work with Styles
- Lesson 5: Work with Graphics
- Lesson 6: How to Create/Use Tables
- Lesson 7: How to Use Color when it Comes to Your Documents
- Lesson 8:Using Effects
- Lesson 9: Learning About the Features for Advanced Documents
- Lesson 10: Delivery of Documents: PDFs, Printing, and XHML
- Lesson 13: What is New for the Adobe InDesign Program
What do you need to know? If you have the intention of taking a InDesign Training Course, you have made a good choice. However, you need to be sure that you are adequately prepared for the course, so a recommended pre-requisite is computer literacy.
This course is of interest to anyone who wishes to work with more efficiency.
BOTI offers a number of Courses, please click on links below for prices and venues:
- Adobe InDesign for Beginners on 27th Mar 2017 12:00:am
- Adobe InDesign for Intermediate & Advanced Users on 3rd Apr 2017 12:00:am
- Adobe InDesign for Beginners on 24th Apr 2017 12:00:am
- Adobe InDesign for Intermediate & Advanced Users on 1st May 2017 12:00:am