Microsoft Power BI Basics Training Course
If you are a business owner or simply work for a business, you are likely constantly looking for ways to improve the way you work. If this is the case, you should consider taking the power BI training course (Microsoft Power BI Basics Training Course).
Purpose of the Microsoft Power BI Basics Training Course: If you aren’t familiar with what Microsoft Power BI is, I encourage you to keep reading. The BI stands for Business Intelligence and it helps businesses create dashboards and reports with minimal involvement from your IT Department.
What is the use? So, what is the point of spending you money to take the power BI training course? Through the power BI training course, you would learn to use a tool to create dashboards and reports that are shareable. The bonus is that it can all be done with very little need for the IT Department. The power BI training course would introduce you to Microsoft Power BI. It has be created and is intended for a staff that are not necessarily in the IT department.
Solution Microsoft Power BI Basics Training Course: The Microsoft Power BI Basics Training Course last two days and includes eight lessons that are detailed below.
- Lesson 1: The first lesson is meant to be an introduction to the desktop program, solutions, and the installation of the program itself.
- Lesson 2: The second lesson involves the dashboard for the program’s desktop. It would involve going such things as excel data, dashboards, working with the creation and modification of reports, etc.
- Lesson 3: The third lesson is on data sources like, CSV files and Excel.
- Lesson 4: The fourth is about visualizations in regards to text, charts, etc.
- Lesson 5: The fifth lesson covers data selection such as, using slicers and filtering data.
- Lesson 6: The sixth covers learning how to enhance the dashboards, like shapes, colors in the background, text boxes, etc.
- Lesson 7: In the seventh lesson, you will learn about PowerBI.com and what it includes. Among other things, it would include learning about how to share the dashboards as well as creating new ones, gateways, and how to use the files on the Desktop.
- Lesson 8:The final lesson is about best practices, like stakeholders, system impact, and learning how to design your reports and dashboards.
What do you need to know for the Microsoft Power BI Basics Training Course? If you believe this power BI training course would be beneficial for you, be sure that you are familiar with the basic use of Microsoft Excel as well as Windows.
This training course would benefit any business that desires a more efficient work environment that does not rely on an IT Department to keep running.