Introduction: MicroStation Training Training Course
Microstation 3D involves hands-on exercises representing industry-specific design scenarios in the real world. Delegates discover the essential concepts and workflows for creating 3D models using MicroStation. Delegates will be taught how to craft and alter both solid and surface models. The course also teaches delegates how to present their designs while they are still being created, using visualization tools.
Outline: MicroStation Training Training Course
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• How to Create or Modify Solids Tools
• Training on Drawing Composition
• Introduction to advanced camera settings including lights
• Training on Luxology Photo-Realistic Rendering
Course duration and fees: MicroStation Training Training Course
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: MicroStation Training Training Course
The course (MicroStation Training Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
• Delegates who wish to learn about Microstation 3D.
For the MicroStation Training Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
- 13th Feb 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 13th Mar 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 10th Apr 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
- 8th May 2017 at Johannesburg (Sandton), Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town
View Calendar for the latest course